Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Affordable Bali Windows Blinds- 2" Vinyl Blinds

I so desperately needed blinds for all 17 windows in our house. I found these great 2" embossed vinyl blinds by Bali. They can be purchased at Kmart, Walmart.com, Sears, or Target. I'm sure they can be found at other stores. I got mine from Kmart on sale- about $11.00 each. I love my chocolate colored blinds!


They are indeed cheap, but the Bali 2" vinyl blinds keep out a lot of unwanted light and they provide me with the privacy I want. My windows measured 28" width- so I ordered the 27 x 64 blinds. Fits perfectly! The blinds have a half-inch deduction already taken for installation inside the window frame. Even if the blinds seems a bit too small for the window, just simply mount at the top. That's what I did.


  Installing was very easy, took me two whole days to do the entire house.